The information below provides instructions and details on how to apply for the various Berkeley School of Theology programs.
Can be completed online. Choose your application from the programs below:
Can be typed in the online application. Applicants are required to answer the following questions (1000 words maximum):
- Briefly describe your spiritual journey, including your leadership experience and/or your capacities for leadership.
- What in particular about BST (curriculum, community, people, offerings, and/or values) influenced you to apply?
- Select what you understand to be one of today’s most critical issues and reflect on it in terms of your own theological perspective.
- The following question is for students applying for the DMin Program.
Describe the focus of your proposed research project. What is the context of your research project (the churches, communities, and geographic locations in which your research will take place)? Who will benefit most from the results of your research project? Keep in mind the Doctor of Ministry’s interdisciplinary design, ecumenical intention, and attention to critical cross-cultural scholarly resources.
Cannot be from a spouse or other relative of the applicant. Recommendations can be sent automatically through the online application or emailed to email@example.com. One reference must be from a pastor and two references can be either academic or professional.
Required from all colleges attended. For transcripts to be considered official, it must be mailed directly from the institution to Berkeley School of Theology. (Unofficial transcripts may be used for review purposes only)
Please pay online, or submit a check or money order to Berkeley School of Theology.
- $40.00 – Domestic Students
- $80.00 – International Students
When paying online, please select the payment option when you get to the payment screen.